We act for a Big 4 client seeking to appoint an Audit ( Non FS) Associate Director for its busy Dublin practice. Our client's audit practice is one of the leading audit practices in Ireland and comprises of 32 partners and a team of over 850 staff. Our client operates across all industry sectors, including Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail, Energy, Aviation, IT and Pharmaceutical and is the No. 1 provider of audit services in Ireland in a number of these sectors
We are keen to hear from candidates who possess the following:
- Qualified accountant (Chartered Accountant or equivalent)
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and auditing, preferably obtained in a “Big 4/Top 10” environment
- At least seven years in a professional audit environment, including at least two year in a management level
- Excellent project management skills
Key responsibilities include:
- Supervisory responsibility for a portfolio of audit clients
- Overseeing the detailed audit work of managers and seniors on audits
- Liaising closely with clients in relation to planning and closing meetings, and discussing business developments generally
- Reviewing audit work papers
- Researching and resolving technical queries from clients
- Reviewing and finalising financial statements
- Liaising with partners, as well as other professionals including Tax, Actuarial, etc.
- Monitoring the development of managers and playing a key role in their development.
- Participating in the delivery of training courses to staff.
- Playing a key role in the development of new business, through participation in industry and potential client focus groups.
- Participating in cross-firm ad hoc committees as and when the need arises
Our client offers excellent remuneration packages at all levels. At this level the package includes a competitive base salary, performance based bonus and benefits along with a flexible benefits package.
If you are interested and would like more information or a discreet telephone discussion please contact Ian Douglas at firstname.lastname@example.org