We are looking for audit AD's for a Big 4 firm in Dublin.
We are keen to hear from candidates who possess the following:
- Qualified accountant (Chartered Accountant or equivalent)
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and auditing, preferably obtained in a “Big 4/Top 10” environment
- At least seven years in a professional audit environment, including at least two year in a management level
- Excellent project management skills
Key responsibilities include:
- Supervisory responsibility for a portfolio of audit clients
- Overseeing the detailed audit work of managers and seniors on audits
- Liaising closely with clients in relation to planning and closing meetings, and discussing business developments generally
- Reviewing audit work papers
- Researching and resolving technical queries from clients
- Reviewing and finalising financial statements
- Liaising with partners, as well as other professionals including Tax, Actuarial, etc.
- Monitoring the development of managers and playing a key role in their development.
- Participating in the delivery of training courses to staff.
- Playing a key role in the development of new business, through participation in industry and potential client focus groups.
- Participating in cross-firm ad hoc committees as and when the need arise