What does this role offer?
You will be located in our Dublin office and have the chance to:
Who are we looking for?
- Work on a challenging, evolving and varied client portfolio, with excellent opportunities to work with senior management including Partners on a regular basis.
- Become a technical expert in particular areas of interest.
- Development of your own career. With sustained levels of growth in our tax practice, you will have an excellent opportunity to progress, specialise and travel. You will have a Coach who will help guide your performance and development.
- Develop close client relationships across various industries and play a part in winning new work and developing existing portfolios.
- Grow and leverage your people management skills in a progressive environment.
- Participate in flexible working arrangements and achieve a level of autonomy at manager grade within the support network of a dynamic professional services firm.
- Access to an extensive range of tax experts as well as advisory and accounting specialists.
- You are AITI / CTA qualified (or equivalent).
- You have a strong academic background.
- You have at least 5 years taxation experience.
- You have managerial experience or experience managing direct reports, projects and deadlines.
- You have worked in a tax team with client facing experience.
- You are organised, a self-starter and an enthusiastic team player.
- You are able to work to deadlines.
- You want to continue to enhance your technical and other knowledge / skills.