Our Big 4 client seeks an experienced Domestic and International Outbound Corporate Tax Senior Manager to join its leading tax practice.
The Domestic and International Outbound (DIO) team focuses on the delivery of a broad range of tax services to large Irish companies and Plcs, public sector organisations, not-for-profit groups and a large number of high net worth individuals.
Our client operates in a wide range of different industries including engineering and construction, energy and renewables, food, health and retail and consumer. This broad base provides our team with a challenging and rewarding portfolio. We also provide transaction support services to our clients, for example in the area of mergers and acquisitions.
What does this role offer?
You will be located in our client's Dublin office and have the chance to:
• Lead and manage a challenging, evolving and varied client portfolio, with excellent opportunities to develop and manage your own portfolio.
• Develop your own career. With sustained levels of growth in our client's tax practice, you will have an excellent opportunity to progress. You will have a Coach who will help guide your performance and development.
• Develop close client relationships across various industries and play a part in winning new work and developing existing portfolios.
• Grow and leverage your people management skills in a progressive environment.
• Gain access to an extensive range of tax experts as well as advisory and accounting specialists.
Who are we looking for?
• You are AITI / CTA qualified (or equivalent).
• You have a strong academic background.
• You have 3 years post qualified experience at Manager level.
• You have managerial experience and experience managing direct reports, projects and deadlines.
• You have a proven record for service excellence and are a strong communicator.
• You have worked in a tax team with client facing experience.
• You have good delegation skills and an ability to manage and develop junior members of the team.
• You are organised, a self-starter and an enthusiastic team player.
• You have a willingness and desire to take ownership and responsibility, to show initiative and to drive projects to completion.
• You possess an ability to prioritise and are capable of delivering within tight deadlines.
• You want to continue to enhance your technical and other knowledge / skills.
• You are client focused and have good commercial awareness.
For more information about this opportunity or for a discreet confidential discussion, please contact Ian Douglas at email@example.com