We act for a Big 4 client which provides commercial and financial expertise in the areas of Fraud and Misconduct Investigations, Anti-Money Laundering and Sanctions Compliance services, Fraud Risk Management, Forensic Technology and Corporate Intelligence services.
Our client's anti-fraud services include large-scale and multijurisdictional investigations, as well as fraud risk management services. Using specialist accounting, investigation, and business skills, their team of professionals assist clients in the investigation of fraud, impropriety and / or suspected regulatory compliance issues, as well as proactively mitigating their vulnerabilities to fraud risks, by assessing and identifying early signs of fraud and determining the appropriate fraud policy to deal with them.
This role will be particularly attractive to experienced Forensic practitioners who have the ambition and capability to develop and lead the anti-fraud service in China. Successful candidates will received a competitive remuneration package, and should expect to work on a wide variety of project based work, across a broad range of industries and geographies in China and Hong Kong, serving clients domestically and internationally.
The successful candidate will assist in developing and driving our client's anti-fraud services, in particular he or she will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing the anti-fraud business plans and service offerings.
The role undertaken by the individual will generally incorporate the following:
- Direct engagement teams to perform high quality consulting projects:
- Financial investigations, assessing and analysing data and documentation, drafting of written reports
- Assessing nature of clients’ fraud and misconduct exposures, using a variety of diagnostic methodology to detect and identify acts of fraud or unethical behavior, and provide corrective or preventative solutions
- Designing effective ethics and compliance programs and related anti-fraud controls, evaluating program and control effectiveness
- Communicate with senior client representatives
- Effectively manage multiple large and complex engagements / tasks simultaneously
- Take initiatives in developing and driving our product offerings, training, procedures and methodologies
- Lead opportunity pursuits; build and maintain internal and external relationships, lead marketing activities to external and internal clients
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Associate Director
- A degree holder and a qualified ACCA, HKICPA, CIA or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years consulting experience in financial investigations, designing and implementing anti-fraud programmes, managing and delivering compliance and anti-fraud services
- Strong experience in leading business and opportunity development and pursuits
- Creative thinking, and strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high commitment to quality client service
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team-building, mentoring and leadership capabilities
- Strong presentation and report-writing skills with a good command of verbal and written English (Chinese / Mandarin proficiency is a must)
- Strong project management skills, experience in handling high-impact and complex projects across borders or functions in a dynamic environment are a definite advantage
Our client offers the successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
If you are interested and fulfill the requirements please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org