- The role is to help grow our existing FS Audit services in Saudi Arabia and there will be a chance to also work across FS advisory.
- Strong financial services experience, particularly on global banks and insurers, and extensive knowledge of developments within the financial sector.
- Leadership skills and ability to act as a role model
- Drive and resilience and ability to thrive in a pressured environment
- Knowledge and experience of auditing large global banks/insurance companies. Experience of systems/controls testing as well as substantive auditing, including consolidations, group audit, review of statutory accounts and disclosures.
- Excellent working knowledge of IFRS
- Well-developed supervisory skills e.g. coaching and motivation
- The responsibilities of the person filling this role will include some or all of the following:
- Managing / assisting in the delivery of client engagements, with responsibility for client deliverables and day-to-day liaison with clients
- Managing project teams or workstreams within a project team, on client sites
- Providing technical input to a number of projects and providing review and challenge to deliverables produced by the team
- Cultivate and maintain client relationships at existing and target clients
- Contribute to the development of new propositions / services and the refreshing of existing products / services
- Actively identifying and supporting business development opportunities, including supporting the team with sales activities such as proposal writing and assisting with client presentation
- Working closely with the Partners to play an active role in the proposal and pitching of products / services for new work
- To work with other client teams and provide technical input
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Ideally the candidate should be a Senior manager or very experienced manager
- Identifies and pursues business opportunities.
- Takes personal responsibility and accountability for own work.
- Sustains a high level of drive, shows enthusiasm and a positive attitude when coping with pressure at work.
- Continuously learns from experiences. Seeks out feedback and development opportunities. Gives clear directions, positive and constructive feedback.
- Coaches less experienced staff.
- Analyses problems, identifies core issues, investigates, evaluates and integrates information.
- Builds the reputation of the client through the quality of work, knowledge and experience.
- Monitors and upholds high quality of service and products to clients (internal and external).
- English language skills critical