What does this role offer?
You will be located in our Dublin office and have the opportunity to:
- Lead and manage a challenging and varied client portfolio
- Develop your own career. With sustained levels of growth in our tax practice, you will have an excellent opportunity to progress, specialise and travel
- Develop and maintain business relationships and market profile with a view to winning business for the Firm
- Develop and maintain new products and service offerings
- Lead both internal and external projects
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team including tax, advisory and accounting specialists
- Participate in flexible working arrangements and achieve a level of autonomy at Director grade within the support network of a dynamic professional services firm
- Benefit from an excellent remuneration and benefits package.
Who are we looking for?
- You are AITI / CTA qualified (or equivalent).
- You have 11 years taxation experience
- You must have strong leadership skills and have a proven record in building a team with the capacity and capability to deliver. Excellent delegation skills and proven ability to manage and develop junior members of the team is required.
- You will have excellent business development and relationship management skills, whilst still maintaining the ability to take direction from Tax Partners and Clients.
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.