We are seeking to hire a full time, permanent Financial Services Tax Manager to join our leading tax practice. The Financial Services team focuses on the delivery of a broad range of tax services to the Financial Services industry in Ireland as well as internationally including the Banking & Securitisation, Aviation Leasing, Insurance and Asset Management sectors. Our Financial Services tax practice counts some of the biggest players and international brands in the industry among their clients.
What does this role offer?
- You would be located in our Dublin office and have the opportunity to:
- Work on a challenging, evolving and varied client portfolio, with excellent opportunities to develop into the management of your own portfolio.
- Gain excellent experience working on tax planning projects for clients .
- Assist in the ongoing management of client relationships, win and develop work, and participate in various consultancy projects.
- Work in a flexible working environment with autonomy to manage your own team and clients while reporting to a team of experienced directors and partners.
- Development of your own career. With sustained levels of growth in our tax practice, you will have an excellent opportunity to progress, specialise and travel. You will have a coach who will help guide your performance and development.
- Access to an extensive range of tax experts as well as advisory and accounting specialists.
Who are we looking for?
- You are AITI / CTA qualified (or equivalent).
- You have a strong academic background.
- You have at least 5 years taxation experience.
- You have worked in a tax team with client facing experience.
- You are organised, a self-starter and an enthusiastic team player.
- You are able to work to deadlines.
- You want to continue to enhance your technical and other knowledge / skills.