Which role is available?
We are seeking to hire full time, permanent Financial Services Tax Senior Managers
to join our leading tax practice. The Financial Services team focuses on the delivery of a broad range of tax services to the Financial Services industry in Ireland as well as internationally. We have specialised teams in the Banking & Securitisation, Aviation Leasing, Insurance and Asset Management sectors and would like to speak to people with experience in any of these sectors. Our Financial Services tax practice counts some of the biggest players and international brands in the industry among its clients.
What does this role offer?
You will be located in our Dublin office and have the opportunity to:
Who are we looking for?
- Work on a challenging, evolving and varied client portfolio, with excellent opportunities to develop and manage your own portfolio
- Be at the forefront when representing developments in both Irish and EU legislation/regulation to our clients.
- Development of your own career. With sustained levels of growth in our tax practice, you will have an excellent opportunity to progress, specialise and travel.
- Developing and maintaining deep business relationships with a view to winning work;
- Developing and maintaining new products and service offerings;
- Leading both internal and external meetings and projects;
- Grow and leverage your people management skills in a progressive environment.
- Participate in flexible working arrangements and achieve a level of autonomy at senior manager grade within the support network of a dynamic professional services firm.
- Gain access to an extensive range of tax experts as well as advisory and accounting specialists.
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package.
- You have a strong academic background
- You are AITI/CTA qualified (or equivalent)
- You have at least 3 years taxation experience at manager level
- You have managerial experience or experience managing direct reports, projects and deadlines.
- You have worked in a tax team with client facing experience.
- You are organised, a self-starter and an enthusiastic team player.
- You are able to work to deadlines.
- You want to continue to enhance your technical and other knowledge / skills.
- You have a strong commercial awareness