We act for a Big 4 client currently seeking to hire Audit professionals at Director and Associate Director grade to
join its Financial Services Audit practice in Dublin. Our client's audit practice is one of the leading audit practices in Ireland and comprises of 26 partners and a team of over 700 staff. Our client operates across all industry sectors, including Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail, Energy, Aviation, IT and Pharmaceutical and is the No. 1 provider of audit services in Ireland in a number of these sectors
We are keen to hear from candidates who possess the following:
- Qualified accountant (Chartered Accountant or equivalent)
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and auditing, preferably obtained in a “Big 4/Top 10” environment
- Financial Services experience
- At least seven years in a professional audit environment, including at least two year in a management level
- Strong career ambition with a desire to develop
- Excellent project management skills
- Interested in working in a range of high profile audit and consulting assignments
Key responsibilities include will include audit and consulting clients:
- Supervisory responsibility for a portfolio of audit clients and also lead consulting engagements
- Leading relationships with senior management and non-executives
- Overseeing the audit work of managers and seniors on audits
- Leading large-scale consulting assignments, primarily related to accounting, risk and regulatory consulting
- Liaising closely with clients in relation to planning and closing meetings, and discussing business developments generally
- Researching and resolving technical
- Reviewing and finalising financial statements
- Liaising with partners, as well as other professionals including Tax, Actuarial, etc.
- Monitoring the development of managers and playing a key role in their development.
- Playing a key role in the development of new business, through participation in industry and potential client focus groups.
- Participating in cross-firm ad hoc committees as and when the need arises.
Our client offers excellent remuneration packages at all levels. At this level the package includes a competitive base salary, performance based bonus and benefits along with our client's flexible benefits package.
If you are interested and would like further information or a discreet discussion please contact Ian Douglas at email@example.com