Due to continued success our client is currently seeking to hire a Director who will join their Risk Consulting group.
The Risk Consulting practice serves international and domestic clients across all sectors including banking, insurance, leasing, securitisation, investment funds and general financial services.
This role may suit an experienced Director with demonstrated commercial acumen within a professional services or consulting environment.
We are specifically interested in hearing from experienced Internal Audit, Risk or Compliance professionals working in the financial services sector who have an interest to move into a consulting environment.
Other key requirements include:
- A professional accountancy or risk qualification (Chartered Accountant or equivalent) is preferred
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience with at least one year+ at Director level
- Excellent team leading, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent drive, enthusiasm and commitment.
- Excellent project management skills
Previous training / experience in professional services is an advantage.
Applicants should have a number of years’ experience in any or all of the following areas in the financial services sector, preferably in banking or insurance:
- Internal audit
- Risk management
- Internal controls
- Regulatory compliance