SENIOR CONSULTANT INTERNATIONAL TAX
Who? -You have at least 3 years experience in an international tax consultancy practice.
What? - Advising internationally operating (listed) companies in all relevant tax areas.
Why? -Space to grow and learn from the assignments you carry out within an ambitious organization, the training opportunities and the personal and open work atmosphere.
Where? -Your location is Amsterdam.
As a SENIOR INTERNATIONAL TAX CONSULTANT you are responsible for carrying out international tax consultancy work. Our international tax practice focuses on the international aspects of Dutch tax law. You are jointly responsible for the management of part of the client portfolio. You identify technical developments. In conversations with the customer you provide a clear answer to all their tax questions and you can respond to the needs that you identify. In cooperation with your team, specialists and other disciplines, you approach a professional assignment based on the idea that the development must suit the client. Contact with the tax authorities is a logical follow-up to your activities. You show the added value of the international tax practice to clients and our (inter) national network. You also do this by participating in commercial events and networking events.
We are looking for:
As a SENIOR INTERNATIONAL TAX CONSULTANT you recognize yourself in the following profile:
• A completed tax university education supplemented with the NOB program (or in the final phase).
• Minimum 3 years work experience within an international tax consultancy practice.
• Up-to-date professional knowledge in the field of corporate tax.
• A pragmatic and customer and solution-oriented attitude.
• You have good communication and social skills in (Dutch an advantage) and English.
• An organization in which a direct and personal way of communicating is central.
• To be part of an extensive, close and active international network.
• You develop further within the profession through good and personal guidance.
• Space to grow in your professional knowledge and personal skills.
• Participate in our extensive internal training program.
• A good salary and secondary employment package.