Our client a top 10 accountancy practice in the Netherlands are looking for a SENIOR INTERNATIONAL TAX CONSULTANT
You'll have at least 3 years experience in an international tax consultancy practice advising internationally operating (listed) companies in all relevant areas of tax.
As a SENIOR INTERNATIONAL TAX CONSULTANT you are responsible for carrying out international tax consultancy work focusing on the international aspects of Dutch tax law.
You are jointly responsible for the management of the client portfolio.
Your knowledge and understanding will enable you to provide clear answers to clients' tax questions and you can respond to the needs, opportunities and challenges that you've identified.
In cooperation with your team and other specialists you approach a professional assignment based on the idea that the development must suit the needs of the client.
As a SENIOR INTERNATIONAL TAX CONSULTANT you recognise yourself in the following profile:
• A completed tax university education supplemented with the NOB program (or in the final phase).
• Minimum 3 year's work experience within an international tax consultancy practice.
• Up-to-date professional knowledge in the field of corporate tax.
• A pragmatic and customer focused solution oriented attitude.
• You'll have good communication and social skills in Dutch and English.
The offer: Space to grow and develop your career:
• An organization in which a direct and personal way of communicating is central.
• To be part of an extensive, close and active international network.
• You develop further within the profession through expert and personal guidance.
• Space to grow in your professional knowledge and personal skills.
• Participate in an extensive internal training program.
• A good salary and secondary employment package.