Which role is available?
We are seeking a Senior Manager to join the Global Trade & Customs team based in Dublin. This is an exciting and specialist role working in the largest Customs and International Trade Big 4 practice in Ireland. We’re looking for individuals with an experienced background in this area. Experience can be in the form of consulting, industry or regulatory.
The day to day role will involve managing and developing a portfolio of clients and supporting the growth of the Global Trade & Customs practice. Working with a team of experienced and dedicated Global Trade & Customs professionals, you will be responsible for working with the team to deliver quality advice and exceptional client service to our clients who are located both in Ireland and internationally. The support which we provide covers all aspects of Customs and International Trade, i.e. customs (tariff classification, valuation, origin etc.), export controls, excise and emerging market expansion. Our clients are varied across all industries and are located in Ireland and in other global markets providing an excellent opportunity to work on a wide range of complex Customs and International Trade projects.
What does this role offer?
You will be located in our Dublin office and have the chance to:
Who are we looking for?
- Work on a challenging, evolving and varied client portfolio, with excellent opportunities to develop and manage your own portfolio
- Be part of a team with an unrivalled market share and reputation
- Become a technical expert
- Develop your own career. With sustained levels of growth in our Global Trade & Customs practice, you will have an excellent opportunity to progress, specialise and travel. You will have a Coach who will help guide your performance and development
- Develop close client relationships across various industries and play a part in winning new work and developing existing portfolios
- Work on short and longer term client secondments with some of our leading client organisations
- Grow and leverage your people management skills in a progressive environment
- Participate in flexible working arrangements and achieve a level of autonomy at manager grade within the support network of a dynamic professional services firm
- Access to an extensive range of tax experts as well as advisory and accounting specialists.
- Support clients in an ever changing global trade world including Brexit
- You have at least 5 years customs/global trade experience.
- You have managerial experience or experience managing direct reports, projects and deadlines.
- You are organised, a self-starter and an enthusiastic team player.
- You are able to work to deadlines.
- You want to continue to enhance your technical and other knowledge / skills.