You will be located in Dublin and have the chance to:
- Work on a challenging, evolving and varied client portfolio, with excellent opportunities to develop and manage your own portfolio
- Be part of a team with an unrivalled market share and reputation
- Become a technical expert
- Develop your own career. With sustained levels of growth in our Global Trade & Customs practice, you will have an excellent opportunity to progress, specialise and travel. You will have a Coach who will help guide your performance and development
- Develop close client relationships across various industries and play a part in winning new work and developing existing portfolios
- Work on short and longer term client secondments with some of our leading client organisations
- Grow and leverage your people management skills in a progressive environment
- Participate in flexible working arrangements and achieve a level of autonomy at manager grade within the support network of a dynamic professional services firm
- Access to an extensive range of tax experts as well as advisory and accounting specialists.
- Support clients in an ever changing global trade world including Brexit
Who are we looking for?
- You have at least 5 years customs/global trade experience.
- You have managerial experience or experience managing direct reports, projects and deadlines.
- You are organised, a self-starter and an enthusiastic team player.
- You are able to work to deadlines.
- You want to continue to enhance your technical and other knowledge / skills.