IN OUR CLIENTS WORDS:
We are seeking to hire a full time, permanent Foreign Direct Investment Corporate Tax Senior Manager to join our leading tax practice. The Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) team focuses on the delivery of a broad range of tax services to multinational corporations investing in Ireland. You would be joining a team of tax professionals led by Joe Tynan and Jean Delaney who are two of the eight Tax Partners in the wider FDI team.
What does this role offer?
You will be located in our Dublin office at Spencer Dock and have the chance to:
- Work on a challenging, evolving and varied client portfolio, with excellent opportunities to develop and manage your own portfolio.
- Become a technical expert in particular areas of interest.
- Development of your own career. With sustained levels of growth in our tax practice, you will have an excellent opportunity to progress, specialise and travel. You will have a Coach who will help guide your performance and development.
- Develop close client relationships across various industries and play a part in winning new work and developing existing portfolios.
- Grow and leverage your people management skills in a progressive environment.
- Participate in flexible working arrangements and achieve a level of autonomy at manager grade within the support network of a dynamic professional services firm.
- Access to an extensive range of tax experts as well as advisory and accounting specialists.