Our client is a Big 4 firm looking to appoint a Senior Manager Valuation for its Jeddah office in Saudi.
As a Valuation Senior Manager, you'll be proactive and support the directors and partners in driving the business. You'll undertake and manage valuation assignments, ensuring delivery on time, to a high standard, in compliance with our policies and procedures and to the assignment budget and timetable. Your remit will include understanding the client's issues and establishing the context in which the valuation is required. You'll be involved in the production of written file notes, letters, presentations and reports, formulating views on value and presenting conclusions to the director or partner on the assignment. You'll coach junior team members to help them develop business valuation skills and experience of performing valuations to the required standard. Your duties will also include capturing and sharing knowledge from each assignment and requesting client feedback, where appropriate. You'll draw on your knowledge and experience to assist in the development and marketing of new products and solutions, increasing your personal profile and awareness of our client's offerings in the marketplace. Building relationships with external clients and within the firm, you'll also take a leading role in identifying opportunities consistent with the firm's independence policies.
- ► Manage engagement economics and communicate significant issues, fees and estimates-to-complete to partners, directors and clients
- ► Manage risk of delivery and all financial aspects of client engagements
- ► Act as an ambassador for our client in the market and with clients
- ► Assist partners and directors in generating new business opportunities and building client networks and relationships
- ► Understand our client's service offerings and actively identify opportunities to serve clients
- ► Build strong, long-term external client relationships, including with key client sponsors, and strong internal relationships across all service lines
If you are interested in this position and would like more information or a discreet discussion please contact John Bowes at firstname.lastname@example.org