SENIOR TAX COMPLIANCE MANAGER
You have a tax law or economics Degree/Masters or extensive tax law/ fiscal economics training, supplemented with around 10 years experience.
An exciting and challenging role with a diverse clientele and lots of responsibility.
Grow and develop your tax career within a fantastic working environment.
As a Senior Tax Compliance Manager you will be part of the dynamic international tax team in Amsterdam.
You work for a clientele which is very diverse in terms of size and industries. You are responsible for a large part of the income tax returns from this practice. Dealing with complex technical points and reviewing the less complex tax returns of your team. Tax provision work for financial statements. You are also involved in the foreign GAAP tax provision reports for several clients.
You maintain and grow relationships with your customers as well as your tax and accounting colleagues. Keep a close eye on deadlines and communicate effectively. You approach problems in a practical and sensible way and provide effective solutions.
We are looking for:
As a Senior Tax Compliance Manager you recognize yourself in the following profile:
• You have a tax law or economics Degree/Masters or extensive tax law/ fiscal economics training.
• You have about 10 years experience in international compliance practice.
• Experience with tax provision work is an advantage.
• You have strong numerical understanding and structured process.
• You have good communication and social skills.
• You have a good command of English (+ Dutch an advantage)