•Are you a qualified Tax Manager looking to gain experience within Ireland’s largest Tax practice?
•Are you currently working abroad and missing friends and family in Ireland?
•Are you interested in joining a firm that delivers award winning training and opportunities for career progression?
Whatever your reason is for wanting to look for a new job, joining Ireland’s largest Tax practice may be the best next step for your career in Tax.
We are currently seeking to hire an experienced Tax Compliance Manager for a permanent opportunity, based in Dublin .
We ideally need you to have the following on your CV:
- At least four years in a professional tax environment - some of this experience will need to have been in Ireland due to the nature of this job.
- An accountancy qualification (ACA or ACCA) and membership of the Irish Taxation Institute.
Your work will be varied. Below will be some of your core responsibilities:
- Responsibility for delivering corporation tax compliance services in an efficient high-quality manner. This will include assisting in tax provisioning work (deferred tax etc) where appropriate
- Full responsibility for client communications
- Managing a team of tax trainees & qualified seniors in the delivery of such services to include an active role in the performance appraisal process.
- Planning of tax compliance timetable and liaising closely with clients and audit teams where appropriate
- Liaising with Revenue Commissioners on compliance matters.
We offer more than just a career opportunity:
- Relocation assistance for those looking to move home to Ireland
- A thriving sports and social community
- An in-house award winning team of training specialists who will help you achieve your career goals.