What does this role offer?
You will be located in our Dublin office and have the chance to:
Who are we looking for?
- Work with business owners and management teams within a variety of organisations to design tax efficient incentives for their Board and their wider employee group in order to drive growth and performance
- Work closely with the corporate tax and mergers and acquisitions team to provide advice on remuneration packages and share incentive arrangements effecting their clients
- Lead and manage a challenging, evolving and varied client portfolio, with excellent opportunities to develop
- Develop your own career. With sustained levels of growth in our tax practice, you will have an excellent opportunity to progress. You will have a Coach who will help guide your performance and development.
- Develop close client relationships across various industries and play a part in winning new work and developing existing portfolios.
- Grow and leverage your people management skills in a progressive environment.
- Gain access to an extensive range of tax experts as well as advisory and accounting specialists.
- You are AITI / CTA qualified (or equivalent)
- You have a strong academic background
- You have a minimum of 3 years post qualified experience at Manager level
- You have managerial experience and experience managing direct reports, projects and deadlines
- Experience in advising companies on remuneration plans, share plans and option plans would be a strong advantage
- You have a proven record for service excellence and are a strong communicator
- You have worked in a tax team with client facing experience
- You have good delegation skills and an ability to manage and develop junior members of the team
- You are organised, a self-starter and an enthusiastic team player
- You have a willingness and desire to take ownership and responsibility, to show initiative and to drive projects to completion
- You possess an ability to prioritise and are capable of delivering within tight deadlines
- You want to continue to enhance your technical and other knowledge / skills
- You are client focused and have good commercial awareness