Based in Dublin, this role will focus on advising multinational companies on transfer pricing, supply chain, and related international tax issues. This role may suit an experienced professional within the field of Transfer Pricing with experience of managing transfer pricing audit defence work.
We are keen to hear from candidates who possess the following:
- Qualified accountant (Chartered Accountant or equivalent) and ideally a member of the Irish Taxation Institute
- Superb technical skills and detailed knowledge of tax.
- At least four years professional experience
- Exceptional client relationship skills combined with the ability to develop quality outputs
- Drive in relation to service delivery with strong commercial awareness
- Ability to develop innovative ideas and solutions
- Strong project management skills
Furthermore, you will have a strong business sense and will be able to demonstrate that you are a fast learner who connects tax and transfer pricing with the business requirements of our clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Planning and implementation of transfer pricing structures and overseeing transfer pricing disputes in multiple territories.
- Leading major global client relationships in relation to international transfer pricing matters
- Managing and assisting in the development of strategy design and implementation
- Review and design of transfer pricing policies
- Advising and assisting in relation to advance pricing agreements, competent authority claims etc
- Preparing transfer pricing reports including economic and financial analyses to support the client’s position with different Revenue authorities
- Managing team of transfer pricing staff
- General business development – both internally and externally, with existing clients and potential clients and responsibility for a portfolio of both Irish and Multinational clients
The role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to build on their existing knowledge and skills, to operate at a more senior level, and to gain the experience and exposure necessary to develop both career and personal brand.