As part of the growth and development plan of our Irish Transfer Pricing Practice, we are currently seeking to hire at Senior Level.
The successful candidate will be a member of KPMG’s Global Transfer Pricing Services, an international and multidisciplinary team in a fast growing business that is consistently recognized as one of the most important international tax issues. The global aspect of our work provides the opportunity to work with clients and colleagues of the KPMG network from various jurisdictions, and the possibility for overseas secondment to add experience and career advancement for the right candidate.
Based in Dublin, this role will focus on advising multinational companies on transfer pricing, supply chain, and related international tax issues. This role may suit an experienced professional within the field of Transfer Pricing with experience of managing transfer pricing audit defence work.
This role requires at least three years’ experience within the field of Transfer Pricing. We will also consider experienced Tax or Audit professionals with demonstrated commercial acumen within a professional services environment.
The successful candidate will also possess:
- A relevant third level and/or professional qualification – qualified Accountant.
- Exceptional client relationship skills combined with the ability to develop quality outputs
- Drive in relation to service delivery with strong commercial awareness
- Ability to develop innovative ideas and solutions
- Strong project management skills
Furthermore, you will have a strong business sense and will be able to demonstrate that you are a fast learner who connects tax and transfer pricing with the business requirements of our clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Planning and implementing transfer pricing structures and overseeing transfer pricing disputes in multiple territories.
- Leading major global client relationships in relation to international transfer pricing matters
- Managing and assisting in the development of strategy design and implementation
- Review and design of transfer pricing policies
- Advising and assisting in relation to advance pricing agreements, competent authority claims, etc.
- Preparing reports, including economic and financial analyses to support the client’s position with different Revenue authorities
The role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to build on their existing knowledge and skills, to operate at a more senior level, and to gain the experience and exposure necessary to develop both career and personal brand.
KPMG Dublin Transfer Pricing Services
Transfer Pricing is one of KPMG Ireland’s key areas of growth.
Embedded in the service line ‘Global Transfer Pricing Services’, the Dublin team helps multinational clients from a wide range of different industries to develop, implement, document and defend pricing solutions for cross-border intra-group transactions. Our work is based on a profound analysis of the economic, legal and financial circumstances of such transactions, within the tax legislation frame.
With 400 tax professionals and 30 partners, KPMG in Ireland is the largest and most successful tax advisory firm. Our clients range from dynamic and fast growing family businesses to individuals, partnerships and publicly quoted companies. KPMG tax professionals have an unrivalled understanding of business and industry issues, adding real value to tax based decision making. KPMG is the advisor of choice amongst 40 percent of the top 200 companies in Ireland.
Our tax professionals cover every aspect of Irish and UK tax and have a wide and in-depth experience of cross-border and international tax matters as well as asset-based infrastructure businesses. Our professionals deal with all aspects of Corporate Tax, Private Client Services, International Executive Services, VAT and International and Cross Border Tax.
KPMG have world class experience in all key specialist areas. The reputation of our tax practice is built upon the quality of our work, the creativity of our people and our ability to provide independent, expert and appropriate advice.