SENIOR MANAGER/MANAGER CUSTOMS AND GLOBAL TRADE ADVISORY IRELAND
- Job Reference:
- Date Posted:
- 10 July 2017
- Dublin, County Dublin
- On Application
- Accounting, Tax
- Job Type:
- Work Hours:
- Full Time
- john bowes
Our client a Big 4 Firm is looking for a Customs specialist for their office in Ireland.
As a Senior Manager/Manager, you will
- Assist partners and directors in providing customs & global trade advisory services including audit defense, valuation, classification, product regulatory advice and business model optimization;
- Assist partners and directors in developing new service offerings and opportunities;
- Train and lead staff in completion of customs & global trade advisory and compliance projects.
- Degree holders in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Law or related disciplines, with a recognized professional qualification;
- Minimum 5 (for Manager) and 7 (for Senior Manager) solid years’ of customs and trade experience from advisory firms or multinational companies;
- Self-motivated, mature, a strong sense of responsibility with positive working attitude and able to work independently with minimum supervision;
- Good project management skills and strong business development sense;
- Good interpersonal skills and excellent organizational skills with experience in coaching and guiding team members;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English;
- Strong client service skills and communication skills.