FINANCIAL SERVICES AUDIT MANAGER DUBAI
- Job Reference:
- Date Posted:
- 9 June 2016
- On Application
- Job Type:
- Work Hours:
- Full Time
- john bowes
Our client is a top 4 firm looking for a highly qualified and experienced FS Audit manager for its busy office in Dubai.
As an audit manager you will:
- Be responsible for the preparation of audit strategy and business plans, setting budgets and pricing, scheduling audits, selecting staff and assigning workloads, and financial reporting.
- Assume responsibility for small components of engagements and contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel.
- Recognize and communicate opportunities to sell "add-on" work to client and contribute to a positive team attitude.
- Demonstrate your ability to plan and manage engagements and people along with ensuring deliverables meet work plan specifications and deadlines.
- Develop and motivate all audit staff and provide them with counseling and career guidance.
6+ years of experience in public accounting, auditing, audit management, budget, business plan, business strategy, preferably with big Audit Firms.
Extensive knowledge of best practice reporting and International financial reporting standards.
Experience in the financial services or an energy industry is an asset.
International accounting qualification is required: CA, ACCA, or CPA.
Fluent in English (reading, speaking, and writing). Preference will be given to Bilingual candidates (Arabic/English).
For further information please send your cv to email@example.com