SENIOR MANAGER FINANCIAL SERVICES TAX HONG KONG
- Job Reference:
- Date Posted:
- 2 July 2016
- HONG KONG
- On Application
- Accounting, Tax
- Job Type:
- Work Hours:
- Full Time
- john bowes
Our client, a Big 4 Firm, is looking for a senior manager with FS and PRC tax experience for their Hong Kong Office.
Job descriptions and responsibilities:
- Provide tax compliance and consulting services to clients in the financial services industry;
- Lead international tax consultancy works, such as merger and acquisition, group restructuring, operations review, etc.;
- An opportunity to develop specialty in the financial services industry, learn Hong Kong tax and international tax, and gain different experiences; and
- The firm will assist with work visa application.
- University graduate or above;
- Qualified member of a professional accounting body;
- 5 to 8 years of experience in PRC tax. Prior experience on Hong Kong tax or financial services is not required;
- Work experience with international accounting firm is preferred;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese; and
- Willing to take on challenges and willing to learn.
If you are qualified and interested please contact us at email@example.com