BUSINESS TAX MANAGER / ASSISTANT MANAGER SINGAPORE
- Job Reference:
- 1-00115569 - ijd
- Date Posted:
- 13 October 2016
- On Application
- Job Type:
- Work Hours:
- Full Time
- John Bowes
We act for a Big 4 client looking to appoint Business Tax Seniors. Assistant Managers and Managers in its Singapore office.
The successful candidate will work in a business tax team providing tax compliance and advisory services to a mixed portfolio of corporate and individual clients. Responsibilities will include preparation of tax computations, tax returns and assistance in dispute resolution.
Qualifications and Education Requirements for the manager position:
- You should have at least 6 years of corporate tax experience preferably with an international accounting firm.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or other business-related field, with a Professional Qualification as recognized by ICPAS.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical mind and meticulous skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
If you are interested in the position please contact John Bowes at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or a discreet telephone discussion