TAX PROCESS AND TECHNOLOGY DIRECTOR DUBLIN
- Job Reference:
- Date Posted:
- 19 January 2017
- Dublin, County Dublin
- On Application
- Accounting, Tax
- Job Type:
- Work Hours:
- Full Time
- John Bowes
We are seeking a Tax Process and Technology Associate Director/Director for a permanent role with the firm. We are looking for candidates from industry with extensive project based client facing expertise. The suitable candidate will be responsible for providing a unique core advisory service to clients related to realizing tax compliance in day to day business processes. The candidate will advise on best practices for configuring and managing VAT and other taxes in ERP systems and/or business function. In additional, the suitable candidate will lead wider tax control and improvement initiatives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading the overall delivery of Tax Process and Technology projects
- Working with Tax Advisory resources to enable compliance in client day-to-day business processes.
Successful applicants should have a tax transformation or tax compliance background across multiple tax heads.
Required for these roles are the following skills, experience and background:
- Tax Lead on finance initiatives (e.g. ERP, SSC or BPO)
- SOX/Risk Management initiatives for Tax.
- Experience with a variety of tax heads.
- Understanding of ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle)
- Excellent client facing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 10+ year’s industry & practice experience.