Due to continued growth we are currently seeking to hire a number of VAT Specialists who will join our Tax practice. These roles will be primarily based out of our Dublin offices.
Each role enables the right person to continue to work in a challenging environment while having the right level of flexibility to maintain the right work life balance.
KPMG’s leading position in the market means that you will work with and learn from leading professionals and some of the most successful companies in Ireland.
We are keen to hear from candidates who possess the following:
- ITI qualification
- Minimum of two years in a professional VAT environment
- Strong technical skills with an ability to apply same to practical situations
- Dedicated to great client service with good communication skills
- Detailed knowledge of Revenue practice and VAT case law
Key responsibilities include:
- Advising on VAT property transactions for our Restructuring department, including liaising with Revenue and legal advisors to finalise Contracts for Sale
- Working on bespoke VAT projects for indigenous and multinational companies including Revenue submissions in respect of business income and expenditure, VAT rates applying to new products to the market and VAT recovery rate methodologies
- Managing VAT health checks and Revenue Audits
- Working with audit and tax colleagues on day to day client issues
- Attending various client development events
- Assisting with training and mentoring of trainees