FARSI SPEAKING TAX SENIORS ASSOCIATES REQUIRED DUBAI
- Job Reference:
- Date Posted:
- 31 January 2017
- On Application
- Accounting, Tax
- Job Type:
- Work Hours:
- Full Time
- John Bowes
Our client a Big 4 firm is looking for farsi speaking tax professionals.
As a Tax Senior Associate you will:
- Have in outstanding experience in a wide range of industries.
- Must be familiar with the tax consulting process and the professionalism necessary for the effective diagnosis, solution, development and implementation of clients' tax needs.
- Concentrate efforts on a variety of international compliance, research, consulting and planning issues.
- Advising foreign multinational companies on the tax implications of their operations.
- Draft and deliver proposals for engagements and develop knowledge about the range of services offered by the firm.
- Ensure timely and quality delivery of services to exceed the expectations of our clients.
- Develop and pursue creative strategies while using the latest technologies.
- Oversee tax research projects for clients in diverse industries; participate in engagements requiring tax analysis for a variety of clients; research and analyze a wide range of tax issues including tax structuring and tax implications of various transactions.
- Three or more years of general tax experience, preferably with at least a year focused on international, regional and Iranian taxation. Experience with a Big 4 firm, law firm, or large corporate tax department of a multinational company is required.
- Strong and proven research skills and strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Good knowledge of tax and business laws and regulations. Knowledge of Iranian Tax laws and regulations would be an asset.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or other business related field is preferred.
- Advanced degree such as MST, JD or LLM preferred. ACCA preferred.
- Fluency in English and Farsi is required.
- Ability and willingness to travel, especially to Iran.