ICT AUDIT SENIOR MANAGER - IRELAND
- Job Reference:
- 7 - 001HT - IJD
- Date Posted:
- 22 March 2017
- DUBLIN / CORK
- On Application
- Job Type:
- Work Hours:
- Full Time
- Ian Douglas
Our Big 4 client is looking to appoint Senior Audit Managers across its offices in Ireland. This is an exciting opportunity offering a competitive salary and package and good future prospects.
What will you be doing?
- Provide guidance and expertise to professional staff and participate in the performance of audit procedures, with a particular focus on complex and specialised issues. Including audits, control reviews and assistance with regulatory compliance
- Develop team members by encouraging individuals to think for themselves and take responsibility for their contributions to the team. Develop technical expertise - both functional & industry.
- Understand the clients industry and recognition of the key performance drivers, business trends, and emerging technical and industry developments.
- Plan the engagement objectives to ensure compliance with professional standards and appropriately address risk. Preparation and / or review of management letters, audit project proposals, budgets, fee / billing negotiations and recovery, and contract terms.
- Review and approve for signing all financial statements, opinions and reports and other deliverable documents for clients
- Maintain relationships with other engagement teams and monitor team progress against plan and drive performance as required
- Identify new business opportunities. Understand or client and its service lines and actively assess ways to apply knowledge and services. Develop long term relationships and networks both internally and externally
Candidates for Senior Manager roles must have a proven track record of outstanding performance and display a high level of people and business skills. They will also be expected to have shown an on-going commitment to their personal and professional development through continuing education and development.
What does our client look for?
Requirements for prospective candidates include:
Proven track record of outstanding performance.
Worked on Large PLC/ Multinational clients within the Industrial, Commercial & Technology sector.
Clearly demonstrate an on-going commitment to personal and professional development through continuing education and development.
Qualified Accountant -e.g. ACA, ACCA, CPA qualified
Minimum of 6 years relevant experience
Ability and willingness to work primarily on challenging and complex projects
Experience with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) & US GAAP
An ability to manage projects and teams.
High Technical Knowledge
Excellent commercial, management and organisational skills
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Demonstrated business acumen
International candidates must have minimum 18 months on their current passport for Work Permit & Visa applications
If you are interested in the position or wish to have a discreet discussion about it, please contact Ian Douglas at email@example.com