FS TAX DIRECTOR - IRELAND
- Job Reference:
- 3 - 1298br - IJD
- Date Posted:
- 30 May 2017
- On Application
- Job Type:
- Work Hours:
- Full Time
- Ian Douglas
Our Big 4 client is looking for a Financial Services Tax Director
to join its leading tax practice in Dublin. The Financial Services team focuses on the delivery of a broad range of tax services to the Financial Services industry in Ireland as well as internationally. They have specialised teams in the Banking & Securitisation, Aviation Leasing, Insurance and Asset Management sectors and seek people with experience in any of these sectors. Our client's Financial Services tax practice counts some of the biggest players and international brands in the industry among its clients.
As a Director you will support the Financial Services Tax Partners in building business for the firm, leading and managing assignments won and developing and managing teams.
What does this role offer?
You will be located in our client's Dublin office and have the opportunity to:
- Lead and manage a challenging and varied client portfolio
- Develop your own career. With sustained levels of growth in the tax practice, you will have an excellent opportunity to progress, specialise and travel
- Develop and maintain business relationships and market profile with a view to winning business for the Firm
- Develop and maintain new products and service offerings
- Lead both internal and external projects
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team including tax, advisory and accounting specialists
- Participate in flexible working arrangements and achieve a level of autonomy at Director grade within the support network of a dynamic professional services firm
- Benefit from an excellent remuneration and benefits package.
Who is our client looking for?
- You are AITI / CTA qualified (or equivalent).
- You have 11 years taxation experience
- You must have strong leadership skills and have a proven record in building a team with the capacity and capability to deliver. Excellent delegation skills and proven ability to manage and develop junior members of the team is required.
- You will have excellent business development and relationship management skills, whilst still maintaining the ability to take direction from Tax Partners and Clients.
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If this position interests you and you would like more information or a confidential and discreet discussion, please contact Ian Douglas at email@example.com