We are looking for an audit manager for a big 4 firm in Dublin
Ideally need you to have the following on your CV:
- At least four years in a professional audit environment.
- Strong team leading, interpersonal and communication skills
- A strong academic record, ideally first time passes.
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience working in a medium sized or Big 4 firm.
Your work will be varied. Below will be some of your core responsibilities:
- Assistance with and responsibility for a portfolio of audit clients across a range of industries – our client base is local, meaning you will spend less time travelling compared to similar firms.
- Planning of audit – timing, staffing and structure
- Reviewing audit work papers
- Researching and resolving technical queries from clients
- Reviewing financial statements
- Liaising with Directors, Partners and our wider KPMG global network.
- Participating in the delivery of training courses to staff
- Preparation of reports to management on issues identified during the audit – you will be partnered with a peer advisor during your initial few weeks to guide you with these responsibilities.
- Responsibility for managing the successful completion of the audit.
We can also offer you the following:
- Relocation assistance for those looking to move home to Northern Ireland
- A thriving sports and social community
- An in-house award winning team of training specialists who will help you achieve your career goals.
- An upcoming move to a brand new state of the art office in 2018 in the heart of Belfast city centre.