TRANSFER PRICING MANAGER DUBLIN
- Job Reference:
- Date Posted:
- 7 May 2017
- Dublin, County Dublin
- On Application
- Accounting, Tax
- Job Type:
- Work Hours:
- Full Time
- John Bowes
Our client a Big 4 Firm requires a Transfer Pricing Manager in their Dublin Offices.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
• Assisting clients on all manner of transactions related to Transfer Pricing, but with an emphasis on TP planning projects including the determination of appropriate intercompany business models, preparing documentation to support transactions, and dealing with the Irish consequences of adjustments arising from overseas transfer pricing audits.
• Co-ordinating and managing business development activities, both internally (within the Irish firm) and externally in the marketplace
• Fielding ad hoc queries on transfer pricing issues from Tax & Legal Services and staff in other lines of service including audit, advisory, etc.
• Developing the profile of the Transfer Pricing unit within the Irish firm and the wider Transfer Pricing network
• Training and coaching of junior Transfer Pricing Professionals
• Supporting the Transfer Pricing Partners in the efficient operation of the transfer pricing unit, monitoring staff utilisation and ensuring timely billing and cash collection.
Education / Professional Qualifications:
The successful candidate must have a degree in accounting, economics or law and ideally a professional qualification and/or post graduate degree.
The successful candidate is expected to have a developed a good level of technical knowledge on Transfer Pricing and ideally will have at least three years’ experience working full time on transfer pricing issues. Technical knowledge may have been obtained either through working in practice in the provision of transfer pricing advice to multinationals, or working in industry with a multinational company on the implementation and management of transfer pricing policies within the multinational. The know-how developed by the candidate from their transfer pricing experience will be considered more important than the length of time working in the area.
• The ability to think creatively
• Enjoy the challenge of solving complex problems and determining innovative solutions
• Client service orientation
• Willingness to market services to existing and prospective clients
• Ability to manage, develop, and retain a team of tax professionals
• Proven project management ability
• Strong informal and formal presentation skills
• Strong commercial awareness
• Strong negotiating and influencing skills
• Ability to build rapport with colleagues and clients
• Strong networking skills and willingness to invest time in developing business relationships