R&D Tax Senior Manager - 12 month maternity cover
- Job Reference:
- Date Posted:
- 22 September 2017
- Dublin, County Dublin
- On Application
- Accounting, Tax
- Job Type:
- Work Hours:
- Full Time
- John Bowes
Our client a Big 4 firm require and R&D Tax Senior Manager for a 12 month contract.
We are keen to hear from candidates who possess the following:
- Qualified accountant (Chartered Accountant or equivalent) and/ or member of the Irish Taxation Institute
- Strong, proven capabilities in the preparation and management of R&D tax credit claims
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Minimum of four years in a professional tax environment
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for a portfolio of both Irish and Multinational clients
- Liaising with clients and advising on R&D tax credit related matters i.e. tax technical, financial and scientific/ technical.
- Researching and preparing technical arguments to support client positions
- Liaising with Revenue on clients’ behalf and management of Revenue R&D tax credit audits.
- Liaising with consultants, Directors and Partner within the team.
- Responsibility for training and monitoring staff together with reviewing their work
- Strong interpersonal skills, drive and enthusiasm are a pre-requisite for this role.