Asscociate Expat Tax Belfast
- Job Reference:
- Date Posted:
- 30 May 2017
- Accounting, Tax, Expat Tax
- Job Type:
- Work Hours:
- Full Time
- John Bowes
Our client a Big 4 firm is looking to hire a Tax Assistant who will join a Belfast tax practice.
We are looking for you to ideally have experience in the following areas:
- Working within the expatriate tax team providing tax advice and tax / social security compliance services to internationally mobile employees of large multi-national companies to include UK income tax return preparation, participation in UK tax briefings etc.
- Application of tax equalisation policies to internationally mobile employees of UK companies.
- Assisting UK domestic clients with annual P11D preparation, PAYE Settlement Agreements and online share scheme reporting.
- Ad-hoc UK employment tax advisory services to UK domestic clients e.g. UK PAYE/NIC reviews, assistance with HMRC PAYE compliance visits, implementation of UK tax-advantaged share schemes etc.
- Assistance with UK PAYE/NIC vendor or purchaser due diligence reports.
You will ideally have the following qualification: