CORPORATE TAX SENIOR MANAGER/DIRECTOR VIETNAM
- Job Reference:
- Date Posted:
- 30 May 2017
- Hà Nội
- On Application
- Job Type:
- Work Hours:
- Full Time
- John Bowes
Our client a Big 4 firm is looking for Senior managers and Directors for its Vietnam Offices.
- Provide tax advisory and compliance services in relation to corporate income tax, value added tax, foreign contractor tax, etc.
- Prepare and present complex written and verbal materials
- Manage a portfolio of clients operating in a diverse selection of industries.
- Define and manage resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billings and collections.
- Undertake business development activities
- Manage, develop, train, and mentor staff
- Contribute to building a healthy working environment
- Maintain relationships and be confident in interacting with Government authorities
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Law; post-graduate qualifications highly regarded
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- At least 7 -10 years of work experience in a tax environment
- Proactive, focused and with good relationship building skills, you must be a self-starter capable of working independently whilst being part of a team and generating results
- Strong project management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- An understanding of and experience in servicing clients operating in the oil and gas industry and/or logistics industry will be viewed favorably