This new opportunity is to support one of the Directors through the delivery of our Restructuring services.
· Work principally with our Managing Director on the business development proposition, including development of proposals and client sales presentations, client targeting, liaising with internal stakeholders to identify targets and seek to arrange meetings with clients.
· Building an external profile, especially with local corporates, bankers and lawyers.
· Develop insightful sector points of view on key strategic issues / challenges faced by businesses in your specialism areas
· Potential to then act as day to day lead for delivery of client advisory projects, taking the role of a key contact on engagements
· Build strong, trusted adviser relationships with executives and other key stakeholders in engagements (including solicitors and contacts at Banks and other lenders)
· Manage engagements and projects to scope, time, quality and budget
· Appraise challenging & fast developing situations and look to develop innovative solutions and assess options for businesses and their stakeholders, which in certain instances may involve consideration of formal insolvency processes.
· Communicate views and insights (both in writing and verbally) in an effective and compelling manner to clients and KPMG colleagues, able to adjust style to circumstances
· Lead the design and development of client ready deliverables with minimal Managing Director input
· Identify opportunities for the wider firm