CORPORATE TAX SENIOR MANAGER: DUBLIN
- Job Reference:
- Date Posted:
- 30 August 2017
- Dublin, County Dublin
- On Application
- Accounting, Tax
- Job Type:
- Work Hours:
- Full Time
- John Bowes
What does this role offer?
You will be located in Dublin office and have the chance to:
• Lead and manage a challenging, evolving and varied client portfolio, with excellent opportunities to develop and manage your own portfolio.
• Develop your own career. With sustained levels of growth in our tax practice, you will have an excellent opportunity to progress. You will have a Coach who will help guide your performance and development.
• Develop close client relationships across various industries and play a part in winning new work and developing existing portfolios.
• Grow and leverage your people management skills in a progressive environment.
• Gain access to an extensive range of tax experts as well as advisory and accounting specialists.
Who are we looking for?
• You are AITI / CTA qualified (or equivalent).
• You have a strong academic background.
• You have 3 years post qualified experience at Manager level.
• You have managerial experience and experience managing direct reports, projects and deadlines.
• You have a proven record for service excellence and are a strong communicator.
• You have worked in a tax team with client facing experience.
• You have good delegation skills and an ability to manage and develop junior members of the team.
• You are organised, a self-starter and an enthusiastic team player.
• You have a willingness and desire to take ownership and responsibility, to show initiative and to drive projects to completion.
• You possess an ability to prioritise and are capable of delivering within tight deadlines.
• You want to continue to enhance your technical and other knowledge / skills.
• You are client focused and have good commercial awareness.