Our client a Big 4 firm is looking for a tax compliance manager for its Dublin Office.
We ideally need you to have the following on your CV:
- At least four years in a professional tax environment - some of this experience will need to have been in Ireland due to the nature of this job.
- An accountancy qualification (ACA or ACCA) and membership of the Irish Taxation Institute.
Your work will be varied. Below will be some of your core responsibilities:
- Responsibility for delivering corporation tax compliance services in an efficient high-quality manner. This will include assisting in tax provisioning work (deferred tax etc) where appropriate
- Full responsibility for client communications
- Managing a team of tax trainees & qualified seniors in the delivery of such services to include an active role in the performance appraisal process.
- Planning of tax compliance timetable and liaising closely with clients and audit teams where appropriate
- Liaising with Revenue Commissioners on compliance matters.
We offer more than just a career opportunity:
- Relocation assistance for those looking to move home to Ireland
- A thriving sports and social community
- An in-house award winning team of training specialists who will help you achieve your career goals.