TAX MANAGER: EU INVESTOR TAX REPORTING, BELFAST
- Job Reference:
- Date Posted:
- 22 September 2017
- On Application
- Accounting, Tax
- Job Type:
- Work Hours:
- Full Time
- Dr Cinzia Yates
- 07624 327291
- Do you have experience in delivering EU Investor Tax reporting services?
- Are you currently working abroad and missing friends and family in Northern Ireland?
- Are you interested in joining a firm that delivers award winning training and opportunities for career progression?
Whatever your reason is for wanting to look for a new job, joining our Belfast/Dublin Tax practice may be the best next step for your career in Tax.
We are currently seeking to hire a Tax professional at Manager or Associate Director level who will join our EU Investor Tax Reporting teams in the Belfast / Dublin tax practice. While flexibility to work in both Belfast and Dublin is preferred strong candidates with a preference for either location will also be considered.
We ideally need you to have the following on your CV:
- Qualified accountant (Chartered Accountant or equivalent) or Chartered Tax Advisor
- Superb technical skills and detailed knowledge of EU Investor reporting rules, in particular the UK Reporting Fund Regime.
- Minimum of five years in a professional tax environment
Your work will be varied. Below will be some of your core responsibilities:
- Responsibility for delivering EU Investor Tax reporting services in an efficient high-quality manner.
- Planning of tax compliance and offshore fund reporting timetable and liaising closely with clients and audit teams where appropriate
- Reporting to and liaising with Directors and Partners on tax advisory projects for Fund / Investment Manager clients
- Responsibility for training and monitoring Seniors and trainees together with reviewing their work
- General administration, including working capital management.
We offer more than just a career opportunity:
- Relocation assistance for those looking to move home to Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
- A thriving sports and social community
- An in-house award winning team of training specialists who will help you achieve your career goals.