TAX MANAGER: PEOPLE & ORGANISATION, DUBLIN
- Job Reference:
- Date Posted:
- 2 October 2017
- Dublin, County Dublin
- On Application
- Accounting, HR / Recruitment, Tax, Expat Tax/Global Mobility
- Job Type:
- Work Hours:
- Full Time
- Dr Cinzia Yates
- 07624 327291
Which role is available?
We are seeking to hire a full time, permanent Tax Manager to join our People and Organisation Employment Tax team within our leading tax practice. We help employers make the most of their biggest asset, their people, by aligning HR, Tax and Mobility strategy with business performance. The People and Organisation team delivering Employment Tax Services in Ireland provides a wide range of consulting services including international mobility, share-based remuneration, Revenue audit support, pension, payroll, social security, immigration, relevant contracts tax, and mergers and acquisitions support. The People and Organisation team comprises 120 professionals lead by a six partner group.
We advise a wide range of large global organisations including leading multinationals in the technology, pharma and financial services sectors as well as Irish based Plcs and growing private companies.
What does this role offer?
You will be located in our Dublin office and have the chance to:
Who are we looking for?
- Work on a challenging, evolving and varied client portfolio, with excellent opportunities to develop and manage your own portfolio;
- Be part of a team with an unrivalled market share and reputation;
- Become a technical expert in particular areas of interest;
- Develop your own career. With sustained levels of growth in our tax practice, you will have an excellent opportunity to progress, specialise and travel. You will have a Coach who will help guide your performance and development;
- Develop close client relationships across various industries and play a part in winning new work and developing existing portfolios;
- Work on short and longer term client secondments with some of our leading client organisations;
- Grow and leverage your people management skills in a progressive environment;
- Participate in flexible working arrangements and achieve a level of autonomy at manager grade within the support network of a dynamic professional services firm;
- Access to an extensive range of tax experts as well as advisory and accounting specialists.
- You are AITI / CTA qualified (or equivalent);
- You have a strong academic background;
- You have at least 5 years taxation experience;
- You have managerial experience or experience managing direct reports, projects and deadlines;
- You have worked in a tax team with client facing experience;
- You are organised, a self-starter and an enthusiastic team player;
- You are able to work efficiently to deadlines and manage others to do same;
- You are commercial, agile and business-focussed;
- You want to continue to enhance your technical and other knowledge / skills.