TAX DIRECTOR FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT DUBLIN
- Job Reference:
- Date Posted:
- 5 October 2017
- Dublin, County Dublin
- On Application
- Accounting, Tax
- Job Type:
- Work Hours:
- Full Time
- John Bowes
Our client a Big 4 Firm Dublin is looking for a Foreign Direct Investment Tax Director.
The Foreign Direct Investment (“FDI”) group is made up of over 75 people including 8 Partners. FDI provides corporate tax services to multinational corporations investing into Ireland. FDI works with some of the largest multinational corporations in the world across all sectors (e.g. technology, pharmaceuticals and life sciences, consumer goods). You would be joining a team of tax professionals led by Jean Delaney.
As a Director you will support the Foreign Direct Investment Tax Partners in building business for the firm, leading and managing assignments won and developing and managing teams.
What does this role offer?
You will be located in our Dublin office at Spencer Dock and have the opportunity to:
- Lead and manage a challenging and varied client portfolio
- Develop your own career. With sustained levels of growth in our tax practice, you will have an excellent opportunity to progress, specialise and travel
- Develop and maintain business relationships and market profile with a view to winning business for the Firm
- Develop and maintain new products and service offerings
- Lead both internal and external projects
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team including tax, advisory and accounting specialists
- Participate in flexible working arrangements and achieve a level of autonomy at Director grade within the support network of a dynamic professional services firm
- Benefit from an excellent remuneration and benefits package.
Who are we looking for?
- You have 9 years taxation experience with at least 5 at manager level.
- You must have strong leadership skills and have a proven record in building a team with the capacity and capability to deliver. Excellent delegation skills and proven ability to manage and develop junior members of the team is required.
- You will have excellent business development and relationship management skills, whilst still maintaining the ability to take direction from Tax Partners and Clients.
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.