Due to continued success our client a Big 4 Firm is currently seeking to hire a Manager and a Senior Manager/Associate Director who will join the Risk Consulting group.
Our Risk Consulting practice serves international and domestic clients across all sectors including:
- Non-Financial Services: Public Sector, Energy, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Technology)
- Financial Services: banking, insurance, leasing, securitisation, investment funds and general financial services.
This role may suit an experienced Associate Director with demonstrated commercial acumen and business development experience within a professional services or consulting environment.
We are specifically interested in hearing from experienced Risk, Compliance or Internal Audit Senior Managers working in the non-financial services sectors who have also worked within professional services in their career.
Other key requirements include:
- A professional accountancy or risk qualification (Chartered Accountant or equivalent)
- Minimum of six years’ experience with at least two years at management level
- Excellent team leading, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent drive, enthusiasm and commitment.
- Excellent project management skills
Previous training / experience in professional services is a distinct advantage. Applicants should have a number of years’ experience in any or all of the following areas in the non-financial services sector:
- Internal audit
- Risk management
- Internal controls
The role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to continue to build on their existing knowledge and skills, to operate at a more senior level and to add greater value.