We act for a Big 4 client whose Commercial Due Diligence team advises corporate and private equity clients on strategic and commercial issues affecting their key investment decisions. Their work includes commercial due diligence, market entry studies and strategy assessments.
They are seeking a Manger for their office in Hong Kong.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to address complex and commercial issues on behalf of clients
- Lead a team to conduct research and analysis to help clients assess the impact of market dynamics on their strategic investments
- Take lead in developing and presenting deliverable to clients, also contribute to business development and marketing initiatives
- Take responsibilities in providing coaching and training to junior team members
- Excellent academic background
- Minimum five years experience in executing and managing research and analysis of companies and markets, preferably with commercial due diligence experience
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills and ability to identify reliable evidence to support analysis
- Strong commercial sense and project management skills
- Excellent written and spoken English is essential. Mandarin is preferred
Our client offers successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
If you are interested and fulfill the requirements please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org