Are you experienced in researching and preparing detailed technical tax memorandums to support tax advisory projects?
Are you currently working abroad and missing friends and family in Northern Ireland?
Are you interested in joining a firm that delivers award winning training and opportunities for career progression?
We are currently seeking to hire a Corporate Tax Manager for a permanent opportunity, based in Belfas
We ideally need you to have the following on your CV
- Qualified accountant (Chartered Accountant or equivalent) and member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation.
- Superb technical skills and detailed knowledge of tax.
- Minimum of three and a half years in a professional tax environment.
Your work will be varied. Below will be some of your core responsibilities:
- Responsibility for a portfolio of both UK and Multinational clients.
- Liaising with clients and advising on all relevant tax issues.
- Review of corporation tax computations and returns for large groups.
- Preparation of technical arguments to support corporate tax filing position.
- Researching and preparing detailed technical tax memorandums to support tax advisory projects (reorganisations, take-overs).
- Liaising with HM Revenue and Customs on clients’ behalf and seeking rulings on certain tax positions.
- Liaising with Managers, Directors and Partners on tax advisory projects.
- Responsibility for training and monitoring trainees together with reviewing their work.
- Liaising with other departments i.e. VAT, Audit and Transaction Services to ensure advice and projects are successfully completed.
- Strong interpersonal skills, drive and enthusiasm are a pre-requisite for this rol
We offer more than just a career opportunity:
- Relocation assistance for those looking to move home to Ireland
- A thriving sports and social community
- An in-house award winning team of training specialists who will help you achieve your career goals.