Our client a Big 4 firm is looking for a Senior Expat and Employment tax person for their Offices in Dublin.
We ideally need you to have the following:
- Membership of the Irish Taxation Institute or Qualified accountant (Chartered Accountant or equivalent) or qualified solicitor keen to develop a career in tax desirable;
- Good technical skills and knowledge of Employment taxes, Expat taxes, Private Client taxes, or Reward taxes;
- At least 5 years of relevant tax experience;
- Ability to delegate to, manage and review trainee/senior work on allocated clients;
Your work will be varied. Below will be some of your core responsibilities:
- Advising on Irish employment tax advisory work including shadow payrolls, PAYE for non-residents, termination payments and due diligence projects;
- Advising on Expat tax work including SARP applications, A1 applications, residence and domicile queries, and set up and registration for PAYE in Ireland;
- Experience in coordinating the global or regional tax compliance services for multinational clients;
- Advising high net worth clients on their income tax, CGT and inheritance tax;
- Liaising with Revenue on behalf of clients in PAYE audits or PAYE healthchecks;
- Advising clients on Irish equity and reward solutions for their employees;
- Opportunity to present in-house tax training courses and assist with client presentations as required.