Our client a Big 4 firm in Singapore requires a Global Employer Services Senior Manager for their Singapore Office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a team in providing individual tax compliance and advisory services. The role also includes assisting clients in addressing and managing the specific challenges of a global workforce. This may involve providing assistance to co-ordinate the tax services or attending to tax issues across the Asia Pacific region ensuring that the clients are compliant with the local regulations and managing the risks related to employee's assignments.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of Deloitte and our clients and align our people to these objectives, setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Leading by example and establishing confident relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Maximize results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
- You should have at least 6 years of tax experience, preferably with an international accounting firm.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or other business-related field, with a Professional Qualification as recognized by ISCA.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical mind and meticulous skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.