Our client a top 10 international accountancy firm requires an IT Manager to focus on the global member firms
Manager is responsible for overseeing all technical aspects of operational technology.
The IT Manager works with the Executive Team to identify and implement
technology solutions that enhance the capabilities of the membership organisation.
Manager will also work with member firms to help operate efficiently and consistently
to embrace technology and benefit from global pricing and standard practices
around core IT solutions (predominantly Office365 based solutions).
- Establishes the technical
vision for PKFI and lead aspects of the organisation’s operational use of
- Works in a consultative fashion
with other department heads, such as marketing, compliance and operations
as an advisor regarding technologies that may improve their efficiency and
- Maintains an updated view on
developments in core IT services and make plans for upgrades and
- Identifies areas in which the
use of technology should be expanded.
- Acts as a good steward of resources and ensures control of IT departmental budgets.
Education and Experience
- A minimum of 10 years
management and strategic experience in the Information Technology field.
- Detailed experience of managing
an Office365 environment with over 500 users and multiple domains
- Ability to actively and effectively
communicate to senior leadership in the organisation
- Ability to inspire and motivate
all levels of staff.
- Identify and troubleshoot issues
with existing infrastructure
- Ability to think and act
strategically and proactively.
- Strong writing and presentation
Core IT Services (non-development)
- Office365 – Enterprise Agreement
- Azure AD SharePoint
- OneDrive for Business Teams
- Flow / Logic Apps
- Umbraco – website platform
- Spiceworks – asset registry and support
- Email Campaign solutions (Campaign