JUNIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER (VAT) – GOUDA, THE NETHERLANDS
Looking for your first step as a junior account manager?
To coordinate and monitor VAT compliance assignments and processes.
Develop your career and learn from the assignments you carry out within an ambitious international organization.
As a JUNIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER (VAT) you will be dealing with large, international compliance assignments in collaboration with your international colleagues.
For example, you may have a project which includes a client’s VAT declarations for 30 global offices. You will take responsibility for the task and engage with your international colleagues whilst monitoring deadlines and outcomes.
Our client’s VAT team is part of a strong international network of VAT experts. The JUNIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER (VAT) role has been created to meet the increase in large-scale international compliance assignments that are coordinated by the Netherlands' offices.
What we are looking for:
As a JUNIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER you will recognise yourself in the following profile:
• You have a completed higher education/ HBO study.
• You have demonstrable experience in organizing or coordinating projects.
• Experience working with project management tools is a plus.
• You have good knowledge of IT and software packages.
• Knowledge of VAT is not a requirement, but an interest in taxation is definitely an advantage.
• You are pragmatic and have a customer and solution-oriented attitude.
• You are strong at coordinating and have good communication and social skills.
• You have an excellent command of the Dutch and English language.
What’s on offer:
You have the opportunity to work in an exciting role together with your international colleagues. Our client attaches great importance to 'training on the job' and have a wide range of training opportunities. Naturally, you are also guaranteed excellent working conditions.