Our client a Big 4 Firm is looking for a Senior Manager in the UK/US tax space.
Your client responsibilities
- Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service
- Win work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients.
- Manage the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken
- Contribute to successfully extracting maximum value for both the firm and clients from the tax services delivered whilst managing risk appropriately for both client and the firm
Your people responsibilities
- Strong and motivated team player
- Coach and develop our people
- Ensure delivery of quality work and take day to day leadership of delivery team
- Experienced tax practitioner with exceptional technical skills and expertise in Expatriate Tax
- Strong business developer
- Client driven and strategically and commercially aware
- Excellent communicator in a range of situations both written and oral.
- Enthusiastic and flexible attitude to work
- Any of the following preferred: ATT / ACA / CA / CTA (or breadth of knowledge equivalent to CTA)
- Graduate / Graduate calibre or equivalent work experience